The iconic design and performance of a La Marzocco comes home with the Linea Mini.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers
and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the
temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group
in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same
components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability
that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
|Model||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||–||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|1 Group||37,7 / 15||35,7 / 14||45,3 / 18||30 / 66||220-240V Single Phase||115V Single Phase||–||1820 (220-240V) 1620 (115V)||–||0,17||3|