raising the bar
La Marzocco introduced the GB5 machine model in 2005. Named after Piero Bambi’s wife, Giovanna Bambi, it is the ideal espresso machine for the most elegant and classic cafés. Equipped with a CPU board and designed for superior temperature control, the GB5 combines gracious lines and harmonious curves with powerful technological advancements, in line with classic La Marzocco design and spirit. The machine is an understated companion to any coffee bar. Its unmatched temperature stability provide steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
|Model||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||–||–||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional Watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|2 Groups||47,5 / 18,7||75 / 29½||62,2 / 24½||62 / 136,7||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||4600||3600||3,4||7|
|3 Groups||47,5 / 18,7||95 / 37½||62,2 / 24½||74 / 163,1||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||6100||4800||5||11|
|4 Groups||47,5 / 18,7||119 / 47||62,2 / 24½||105 / 231,5||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||8000||6800||6,8||15|